Southland farmers deserve a treat every now and then, so we’ve organised seven pop up brunch BBQ 's and coffee carts in a few Southland rural communities where we haven’t visited a lot of recently.
The Southland Rural Support Trust along with a number of Southland agriculture businesses and organsiations - Beef + Lamb New Zealand, Farm Source Otago/Southland - Otautau, NSVets PGG Wrightson Ltd, Rural Women New Zealand, Silver Fern Farms and Alliance Group are picking up the cost or cooking on the BBQ. Yes, it is a free feed!
We are keen to catch up with managers, owners and farm teams.
As well as a FREE feed and a coffee, farmers can chat to the Rural Support Trust, other Southland Rural Professional representatives and enter to win a hamper for your team, thanks to Rural Women NZ.
Come as you are, stay for a chat or gobble and go!
Timing: 10.00am - 1.00pm
Diary the date now!
Dates & Venues
- Tuesday 13 October - Wyndham Hall
- Wednesday 14 October - Dipton Hall
- Wednesday 14 October - Tokanui Community Hall
- Friday 16 October - Waikaka Valley Hall
- Tuesday 20 October - Riversdale Rugby Club
- Wednesday 21 October - Athol Hall
- Thursday 22 October - Orawia, Merrivale, Feldwick, Pukemaori & Districts Community Centre