Our Ambassador, farmer and TV personality, Matt Chisholm, might have removed the biggest stressor in his life when he left the newsroom, but his struggles continued. Eventually, he was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
So, what tools does he use to manage his anxiety and remain mentally fit for life? What other tools are out there that may help? How can we help people who are struggling? Join Matt for an important and entertaining yarn that’ll help you look after your greatest assets - you and the people around you.
The Rural Support Trust has partnered with Matt Chisholm to help rural communities continue the conversation about mental health. With the support of the regional Rural Support Trusts across New Zealand, we’re once again bringing Matt to a rural venue near you.
Chisholm has had personal experience of mental health struggles, and the Time Out Tour gives him a chance to share with rural communities how he found a way through.
Come along to another great round of the Rural Support Trusts Time Out Tour
- Learn about how Matt found a way through his mental health challenges.
- Hear about ways rural communities can support each another.
- Hear about what tools he uses to help manage his anxiety and remain mentally fit for life.
- Hear about what tools are out there and how we can help other people struggling.
- Prepare to be entertained along the way.
- Catch up with rural people in your community.
Time Out Tour Booklet
Download the Time Out Tour Booklet